25. Development Services Payments
- Bills for the District’s labor costs and expenses will be billed to the Developer on a Time and Materials basis throughout the development project.
- Invoices will be provided on a monthly basis and charges are due within 30 days.
26. Developer Contractor Installs Facilities Subject to District Inspection
- Developer’s Contractor installs the water and/or sewer facilities, with inspection by District inspector throughout the construction.
27. Field Tests
- Inspection of the water and/or sewer facility installation includes field tests including, but not limited to, the following:
- Water Systems
- Pressure Testing
- Purity Tests
- Cross-Connection Review and Backflow Assembly Tests
- Sewer Systems
- Air Test
- Jetting system
- Close-Caption TV review
28. Punchlist Inspection & Final Corrections
- The Developer indicates the water and/or sewer construction is complete by provision of:
- Contractor Declaration of Construction Completion
- Contractor Markups on Construction Plans and Field Notes
- Surveyor Final As-Built Locations
- Engineer Point-Plot Map superimposed on Approved Construction Plans
- Draft As-built Plans (2 sets plus Electronic Auto-Cad Files)
- The District Inspector will review the as-built information and complete a Punchlist inspection. The District will provide the Developer and Contractor with a list of items that need correction.
- The Punchlist inspection and correction will be repeated until all items have been satisfactorily completed.
- In addition, the District will provide notes on any required modifications to the draft As-built Plans.
29. District Accepts Facilities
- The District accepts the water and/or sewer facilities.
- This is acceptance of the field facilities only.