Start or Stop Water/Sewer Service

A written request is required to start or stop service within the District. We have made it easy by providing a form for you to submit electronically. 

When purchasing or selling a home to complete the form you will need:
  • Date of possession
  • Buyer and seller name(s)
  • Address of the home
  • Forwarding address for the seller
  • Contact Phone Numbers for both buyer and seller
To complete the form for a rental home you will need :
  • Date of possession
  • Tenants name and contact phone number
  • Address of the rental home
  • Owner/landlord name, forwarding address and contact phone number
  • If applicable, property management name, mailing address and contact phone number
To establish or discontinue service to your home, use the Start/Stop Service Form.

Still have questions? Customer Service will be happy to help please call us at: 425.392.6256 or e-mail us at