Let Us Help (Non-Emergency)
If you have a question or would like to report an issue that will receive next business day attention please complete the Non-Emergency Concern or Question Form. Or if you prefer, you may email the District directly.
If you need to report a problem or concern needing an immediate response please call: 425.392.6256.
Examples of next business day issues:
- Questions regarding your bill
- Whether your payment has been received
- People on District property
- People hooked up to a hydrant (please include location, time, license plate and company name if available)
- Cross connection/backflow assembly inquiries
- Fats, oils and grease (FOG) questions
- Other non-emergency questions or issues
- Who can test my backflow assembly?
- How often must I have my backflow assembly tested?
- What is a cross connection?
- Where are cross connections found?
- What causes a cross connection?
- How do I report street light outages?
- Will the District repair my leaks?
- Why do I get two bills from two different water and sewer districts?
- Why am I being charged three different fees for sewer?
- What is fluoride?
- Why do water providers add fluoride to their water supply?
- How is fluoride added to the water supply?
- How can I tell if I am in an area receiving fluoride?
- Why are some areas of the District not fluoridated?
- What if I don't want fluoride in my water?