Contact the District
1510 228th Avenue SE | Sammamish, Washington 98075
Office: 425.392.6256 | Fax: 425.391.5389
Email the District
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
We Would Love to Hear from You
If you have a question or would like to report an issue that will receive next business day attention please complete the Non-Emergency Concern or Question Form. Or if you prefer, you may email the District directly.
If you need to report an emergency needing an immediate response from the District please call: 425.392.6256.
Examples of next business day issues:
- Questions regarding your bill
- Whether your payment has been received
- People on District property
- People hooked up to a hydrant (please include location, time, license plate and company name if available)
- Cross connection/backflow assembly inquiries
- Fats, oils and grease (FOG) questions
- Other non-emergency questions or issues
Public Records Request
We are committed to an open and responsive process for public disclosure. If you would like to request information or records from the District, please complete the Public Records Request Form.
The District will provide you with an estimated date of delivery within 5 days of form submission.
The District's Public Records Officer is Jay Krauss, General Manager. You can reach him or his Executive Assistant at 425.392.6256.
Board of Commissioners
To contact a member of our Board of Commissioners, please visit the Board of Commissioners page.