MySPWaterTM is simply your easiest connection to Sammamish Plateau Water.
It’s our way of taking advantage of the latest technology to provide you with better service. It’s also the latest in our continuing efforts to help us all be effective stewards of this precious resource.
The reasons to sign up are clear.
You’ve probably read that there are many benefits to signing up. Being able to pay your bill online at no cost is great. Choosing to have paperless billing is also convenient and a good environmental choice.
Monitoring water usage is also a very useful tool. You can compare month-to-month usage, year-to-year or just track how much water you’re using for irrigation. Signing up for leak alert could also save you from a shock when you get your bill!
Get the information you want from any device.
You can access MySPWater from wherever you are, on your computer, tablet
or smartphone. Download the smartphone app on the Apple App Store or
get it on Google Play.
1. Go to MySPWater.org or download the smartphone app from either Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. Click the "My Account" button.
3. Click the "Register" button.
4. Enter your account number and meter number, your zip code, an e-mail address, and then click “next.” Please note you must enter your account number exactly as shown on your bill (including the preceding zeros and the dash).
5. Enter additional contact details, create a password, answer the security questions, accept the Terms & Conditions, and click “Register.”
6. After you complete registration, an activation email will be sent to you. Follow the link within 24 hours to complete your registration.