Who checks backflow assemblies once they are installed?
All backflow assemby tests must be performed by state certified companies.
The tester must provide a certification report to the District. Contact the Field Service Supervisor at (425)392-6256 for the latest District compliance standards for cross connections. A list of companies commonly used within the District is available to the public. Contact the Billing Department for further information on the latest list.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get water service for my undeveloped property?
2. What fees are necessary for a water connection?
3. How do I determine whether or where there is water or sewer in my area?
4. Whom do I need to talk to about my project?
5. How long does it take for plans to be reviewed?
6. How can I get information about projects in my area?
7. Am I required to have a backflow assembly?
8. Who checks backflow assemblies once they are installed?
9. Can I dump construction water into the sewer?
10. Whom do I call if I have additional questions that are not covered here?